Saturday 24 January 2015

The Sons of Hate

Inspired by a throw away fluff reference in a Chaos Space Marine Codex, I planned a whole Khorne-dedicated army called 'The Sons of Hate'.  Over time this project evolved a proposed Nurgle alliance of similar size, but the release of an edition of 40k less than two years after the previous one made me re-evaluate my hobby priorities.

This meant that all my 40k armies were, in essence, shelved - they won't be growing, they won't be a priority, but I won't be getting rid of them either.  They will remain in a previous edition limbo, brought onto the table whenever there's that 40k itch (although Kill Team will almost certainly see more play).

Anyway, the positive of this is that my 40k armies have become modelling and painting projects, large-scale projects for me to chip away at and do when inspiration strikes.

So, this is what I have for my Chaos Space Marine army:

HQ
Argrax Bloodspiller, Hatred Incarnate - Chaos Lord (Terminator)
The Father of Hate, Lord of the Eighth Pit - Daemon Prince
Gargorth the Ripper, Ravager of Ipari IX - Chaos Lord
Kargarath Deathbringer, Burner of Worlds - Chaos Lord
Rastathrax the Pitiless, Lord of the Blood Fleet - Chaos Lord
Morgaroth the Bloody, Harvester of Skulls - Chaos Lord

ELITES
The Bloodspillers - 5 Terminators
Rage Entombed - Helbrute
The Enraged One - Helbrute
The Daemonkin - 20 Possessed
The Annihilators - 5 Chosen
The Hate Engine - Decimator

TROOPS
The Skull Cleavers - 8 Berzerkers
The Eradicators - 10 Chaos Space Marines
The Sacrifice - 20 Chaos Cultists

FAST ATTACK
The Raging One - Chaos Spawn
The Hellwings - 6 Raptors
The Trackers - 3 Chaos Bikers

HEAVY SUPPORT
Gore-Crusher - Defiler

TRANSPORT
Bonegrinder - Rhino

No comments:

Post a Comment